About Swanville Place
Established families will appreciate Swanville Places's innovative home designs, dramatic floorplans and top of the line features and finishes. Spacious rooms with open floorplans make a wonderful gathering place for family and friends.
Within a 1/2 mile of Kahkwa Club and a few miles to Westlake Middle School, beach acccess, Wegmans grocery store and major highways, Swanville Place offers homeowners prestige, convenience and a wonderful quality of life.
Please use the interactive map to explore the area. Click on the satellite link to see a picture type map or click on the red house icon to get directions.
- Tempstar HVAC with optional humidifier and He air cleaner
- Digital programmable thermostats
- Standard fiberglass R-21 walls and R-41 attics
- Optional icynene spray foam insulation
- Anderston thermal pane, low e, argon filled windows
- Energy efficient heating and cooling equipment
- Superior Walls XI precast foundation system R-12.5
- GFI safety outlets in all wet locations
- Acr Fault breakers on receptacles
- Child tamper proof features on all receptacles
- Direct wired smoke and Co2 detectors with battery backup
- Prewired Vector home security system optional
- Partial or full natural or engineered stone facade per plan
- Cerainteed 30 year roof shingles
- Maintenance free vinyl exterior doors and frames
- Clopay insulated garage overhead doors with keyless entry
- Exterior GFI and water outlets
- Alside maintenance free vinyl siding
- Underground utilities
- 9 foot standard height ceilings on first floor
- Granite or quartz kitchen countertops
- Large master bedrooms and bathrooms
- Recessed lighting
- Walk in master bedroom closets
- Schlage lifetime warranty locksets
- Ceramic or natural stone bathroom flooring
- Natural gas burning fireplaces including decorative mantels
- 200 amp electrical service
As a homeowner, your children have numerous public and private options. Public schools in this area are some of the best in the state. These schools are: Fairview Elementary School, Fairview Middle School and Fairview High School. The schools are conveniently located approx 6 miles from the entrance of Swanville Place.
Excellent medical care is never far away. Hamot Hospital, St. Vincent, and Millcreek Community are all located in nearby Erie. Numerous doctors, dentists and urgent care centers are located within a few miles of Asbury Pointe.
Swanville Place is located near a variety of recreational facilities. Spend an afternoon at the beach and take in a the world-famous Erie beach sunset, beach access is just a short distance away. For a closer look at nature, you'll be glad to know Erie is home to peaceful parks, including just down the way options like Asbury Woods and Walnut Creek. The Peninsula and camping areas are only a short drive away. Prestigious Kahkwa Club is next door and Whispering Woods golf course is also nearby.
Millcreek and the surrounding areas have a variety of places to worship, so please check the Erie Chamber of Commerce for a complete listing.
From wild to mild, there is always something new and exciting to do. From the Erie Downs and Casino to the Erie Zoo to the Millcreek Mall, its all here and its all close by. Grab a hotdog at Sara's and head to the beach. Numerous restaurant options include Italian to Thai to American classics.
- Cable: Time Warner 1-866-855-5473
- Internet: Verizon DSL or Time Warner Cable
- Gas: National Fuel Erie 814-871-8200
- Water & Sewer: Millcreek Twp 814-835-6721
- Electric: Penelec 1-800-545-7741
- Trash: Waste Mgt Erie 1-800-458-0476