The Commons, located in Fairview, is a charming single family home and condominium community situated close to the beach, golf courses and great schools.
Address: 6927 Sheffield Dr., 16415
Type of Community: Single Family
All the homes in this master planned community will be approx 2700 sq ft to 3700 sq ft in size and elegantly blend modern energy efficient exteriors with beautiful stone facades or charming detailed trim.
School District: Fairview
Starting at: Low 360‘s and 290’s
Homes in this community start around 2400 sq ft and are nestled on large wooded lots. Features can include partial or full full brick, stone or engineered facades, custom roof color and shingle styles, hardwood flooing, quartz or granite countertops, hardwood kitchen cabinets, ceramic tile, 9 foot or higher ceilings, furniture quality bathroom vanities, high performance windows and insulation to help reduce heading and cooling costs, Energy Star appliances and programmable thermostats to customize energy usage.
Contact: Mike Peck at 814-434-1949
Toggle Content goes here
About The Commons
Established families will appreciate The Common's innovative home designs, dramatic floorplans and top of the line features and finishes. Spacious rooms with open floorplans make a wonderful gathering place for family and friends.
Within a 2 miles of Lakeshore Club and a few miles to Westlake Middle School, beach acccess, Wegmans grocery store and major highways, The Commons offers homeowners prestige, convenience and a wonderful quality of life.
Please use the interactive map to the left and explore the area, click on the satellite link to see a picture type map.
- Tempstar HVAC with optional humidifier and He air cleaner
- Digital programmable thermostats
- Standard fiberglass R-21 walls and R-41 attics
- Optional icynene spray foam insulation
- Anderston thermal pane, low e, argon filled windows
- Energy efficient heating and cooling equipment
- Superior Walls XI precast foundation system R-12.5
- GFI safety outlets in all wet locations
- Acr Fault breakers on receptacles
- Child tamper proof features on all receptacles
- Direct wired smoke and Co2 detectors with battery backup
- Prewired Vector home security system optional
- Partial or full natural or engineered stone facade per plan
- Cerainteed 30 year roof shingles
- Maintenance free vinyl exterior doors and frames
- Clopay insulated garage overhead doors with keyless entry
- Exterior GFI and water outlets
- Alside maintenance free vinyl siding
- Underground utilities
- 9 foot standard height ceilings on first floor
- Granite or quartz kitchen countertops
- Large master bedrooms and bathrooms
- Recessed lighting
- Walk in master bedroom closets
- Schlage lifetime warranty locksets
- Ceramic or natural stone bathroom flooring
- Natural gas burning fireplaces including decorative mantels
- 200 amp electrical service
As a homeowner, your children have numerous public and private options. Public schools in this area are some of the best in the state. These schools are: Fairview Elementary School, Fairview Middle School and Fairview High School. The schools are conveniently located approx 6 miles from the entrance of Swanville Place.
Excellent medical care is never far away. Hamot Hospital, St. Vincent, and Millcreek Community are all located in nearby Erie. Numerous doctors, dentists and urgent care centers are located within a few miles of Asbury Pointe.
Swanville Place is located near a variety of recreational facilities. Spend an afternoon at the beach and take in a the world-famous Erie beach sunset, beach access is just a short distance away. For a closer look at nature, you'll be glad to know Erie is home to peaceful parks, including just down the way options like Asbury Woods and Walnut Creek. The Peninsula and camping areas are only a short drive away. Prestigious Kahkwa Club is next door and Whispering Woods golf course is also nearby.
Millcreek and the surrounding areas have a variety of places to worship, so please check the Erie Chamber of Commerce for a complete listing.
From wild to mild, there is always something new and exciting to do. From the Erie Downs and Casino to the Erie Zoo to the Millcreek Mall, its all here and its all close by. Grab a hotdog at Sara's and head to the beach. Numerous restaurant options include Italian to Thai to American classics.
- Cable: Time Warner 1-866-855-5473
- Internet: Verizon DSL or Time Warner Cable
- Gas: National Fuel Erie 814-871-8200
- Water & Sewer: Millcreek Twp 814-835-6721
- Electric: Penelec 1-800-545-7741
- Trash: Waste Mgt Erie 1-800-458-0476